The cross-country Scooter Cannonball is an adventure all its own, but making the journey for a good cause is even better. That’s what three intrepid riders are doing as they make the Cannonball run on behalf of cancer research charity 86 Cancer.
Official Press Release:
3500 miles. Three scooters. Ten days. All for cancer awareness.
86 Cannonballers is a group of Houston scooterists who are participating in the 2014 Scooter
Cannonball from Hyder AK to New Orleans, LA in June of 2014 to raise awareness for a
Houston cancer charity, 86 Cancer.
In an effort to help fund the ride 86 Cannonballers will be setup at the Houston Food Park,
during the 2014 H-Town ScootDown Gymkhana event, Saturday April 12th from 5pm to 10pm.
Free beverages will be available at their booth provided by generous sponsors, including
breweries Buffalo Bayou Brewing, Karbach Brewing, No Label Brewing, Pabst Brewing, and
• When: Saturday April 12th from 5pm to 10pm
• Where: 1504 St. Emanuel, Houston, TX 77003
• During the Gymkhana competition of the H-Town ScootDown scooter rally
• Sponsors: Buffalo Bayou Brewing, Karbach Brewing, No Label Brewing, Pabst
Brewing, and TRU Vodka Competitions (Gymkhana, Slow Race, Cupcake Challenge,
• Raising funds and awareness for 86 CANCER
• Online donations accepted at 86cannonballers.org
• Sponsorship details at 86cannonballers.org/sponsorship.html
• 86 CANCER online information at facebook.com/86cancer
• H-Town ScootDown information available at HtownScootdown.com
￼86 Cannonballer Contact: Hank Mattice